[TenTec] Airpax Fuses?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Airpax Fuses?
From: "David Patton" <david_okay@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:05:56 -0700
Hello to all,
I've read a couple of times about the value of using an Airpax type fuse when running a Ten Tec rig off of a non-TT power supply. I would appreciate any info from the group on which of the Airpax products are best for this application (thermal? magnetic?), whether there are other fuse products that are better, and suggestions on where to purchase the fuse. off-list responses are fine, especially if this has been covered many times in the past. Thanks & 73,
~ David, KG0EW