Re: [TenTec] Orion Warranty

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Warranty
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:44:53 -0500
The bottom line is a control program should be an 'addition to' a radio, but not 'in place of' parts of a radio. I think a lot of us much rather utilize the radio rather than play with a computer. I doubt that a serious DX'er or contester uses control programs for their operations, therefore, again, the radio should work stand-alone.

Tom - W4BQF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>