Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Advantages of computer control for s DX'er
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:02:15 -0500
Right!

Carl Moreschi wrote:

Tommy,

When someone says up 5, all I do is press the "Up" button and the "5" button
on the Orion remote tuning pod.  That causes the Orion VFO B to get the VFO
A frequency plus 5 khz and the transmit VFO to become VFO B.  I think I can
easily do it in less than a second.  No mouse involved at all.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>