Re: [TenTec] Delta Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta Question
From: "Jeff Camp" <jcamp2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:25:25 -0600
Thanks to everyone for the information on the Delta. I think I'll get it on the air and see how it performs. I actually spend most of my radio time restoring old Swan gear, but I picked up a 544 last year because I've wanted one since I was a kid. It worked so well that I added a Corsair, then an Omni V, and now the Delta 580. Maybe a Jupiter sometime soon, who knows. Very nice radios.

Thanks again and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Camp" <jcamp2@cox.net>