[TenTec] Sweep Frozen

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sweep Frozen
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:50:14 -0600
    Just a quick question for the group about the Orion Sweep.  It looks like
mine has "frozen."  In past times, turning off the Orion and turning it back on
has "fixed" the problem.  Well, this time it hasn't.  I've cycled the Orion on
and off five times and no change.

    I'm running software version 1.371 and realize that a "long term" fix may
be to load 1.372 which I have already downloaded to my computer.  But, I was
wondering if there was something else and wanted to make sure that I haven't
made an "operator" error.

    Any ideas for a quick fix?

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ