Re: [TenTec] Sweep Frozen

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep Frozen
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 10:58:42 -0600
 All:

        No, I have not tried a Master Reset, but I will shortly.

        But, I did notice something interesting.  I live in a relatively
high noise area so I generally leave the NR on.  Well, yesterday and today
the noise was relatively low and I had the NR off.  After posting about the
frozen sweep, I was chasing some DX and some local noise started.  I turned
on the NR, and, you guessed it, the sweep started working.  Turned the NR
off, sweep stopped.  Did it several times with the same result.

        Looked in the instruction manual, and I didn't see anything about
the NR being on for the sweep to work.  Interesting.

        I'm going to do the Master Reset and see what happens.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ