Re: [TenTec] Good faith & John Swisher KE4CCI (long)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Good faith & John Swisher KE4CCI (long)
From: "James Duffer" <dufferjames@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 19:14:08 -0600
Never been there, thought it was in France or the French Sector.  I was
stationed in Bavaria very near the Austrian border.  Beautiful in both
summer and winter.

what a sad tale about the destruction of the KWM2As, sometimes there is no
logic to the reasoning.  We did have a KWM2A in the MARS station.

Remember that chapter or section the Technical Manual (TM) titled
"Destruction of Equipment" or something similar.  Thankfully I never had to
refer to that section!

Thanks for the clarification of the location of the U.S. Army Depot.

73, Jim, wd4air