Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Website

To: "'Webmaster'" <webmaster@tentec.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Website
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:22:46 -0600
> comes to standards. For example is the error you see on the
> site in IE where the left menu and the content overlap is
> that the site use Cascade Style Sheets to control the layout
> of the site, and IE dosen't fully support CSS (Cascade Style
> Sheets) yet so it puts Tables a Priority.

> Sorry if this upsets you in anyway.
>
> Thank You,
> Ten-Tec Web Team

I'm not really upset at all.

And mostly retract my rant, having finally seen the recommendation for
1024x728 resolution.  The site looked really ugly -- almost childish, based
on the errors in its display appearance -- on the system at the office I was
using today, but the machines there are stuck at 800x600 by office policy.
That turned out to be the primary "stupid factor" in the whole thing :-)

On a 1024x786 display it looks fine.

Overall, it's a great improvement, and looks good as long the resolution is
right.

Grant/NQ5T