[TenTec] Corsair II Alignment Manual

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Alignment Manual
From: "Stever1k" <stever1k@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:56:43 -0600
I have a Corsair II that I would like to take and align properly but the
insturuction manual seems to leave a lot to be desired in describing how to
do this.  Is there a maintanenace manual for the Corsair II or is there a
set of factory instructions which give  you all in the information you need
that anyone has seen.

The instructions for setting up the Pass Band tuning is a case in point.  It
simply tells you to make an adjustment until both sidebands sound the same
or some such thing which is a bit vague for those who's hearing is not real
sharp.

STeve