Re: [TenTec] ot-neighbors power tools

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ot-neighbors power tools
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:13:44 -1000
I agree that putting the filter at the machine that generates the noise,
rather that at your end. Stop it before it can radiate. I wonder if
something as simple as some bypass capacitors at his power outlet to the
machine would cut the noise down significantly? It sounds like the guy
is intelligent enough to understand the concept if you explain it, and
not to think it will affect his machine.

DE N6KB