[TenTec] line noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] line noise
From: "Paul DeWitte K9OT" <k9ot@mhtc.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:59:04 -0600
Bob you said that you were on the same transformer, but if I read right he
is using 3 phase. If this is all comming off of one transformer he must be
using a phase converter to get 3 phase. And if so I would not have any idea
if that could be the problem, but if it were my situation I would be happier
with 3 phase lines to my QTH rather than use a phase converter.
73 Paul K9OT