Re: [TenTec] NO XMIT WITH PTT

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] NO XMIT WITH PTT
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:08:01 -0500
Ron
Tx Loop button? What's that? In the "Transmitter" menu, I have a "Enable
keying loop" button. Is that what you meant? I have mine disabled since I
don't use a TT amp with the Peg. On your N4PY front panel, do you have the
"Xmit Disable" activated? If so, disable it. Also check the "ACCInp" button.
For microphone input it should be disabled.
If all this doesnt work, try the basic TenTec software and start all over.
Out of ideas. 73
Steve Ellington
N4LQ@iglou.com