Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Connector orientation

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Power Connector orientation
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:41:00 -0600
I had a response from Stan at T-T .. And the drawing is incorrect.  It will
be fixed in a subsequent manual edition.

FWIW, I didn't really consider this a substantial issue, since even if I'd
put the pins in the wrong place, it would have been immediately apparent
that the connector was mis-oriented when I plugged it in.  Unless I didn't
have a clue what "+" and "-" meant :-)

> > ... It would
> be nice if the
> > manual included a close up of the power connector.

I agree there.  I looked quite a while, assuming I had just overlooked it.
But the only place it shows is on the drawing of the rear panel.  It's been
shown incorrectly on all previous eds. Of the manual as well.

Grant/NQ5T