Re: [TenTec] make zero beating fast and easy

To: tjednacz@ieee.org,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] make zero beating fast and easy
From: David McClafferty <ve1adh@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:32:34 -0500 (EST)
I am the author of "tunewin". When I got my pegasus I
had planned to write my own 32 bit program from
scratch. I wanted to include a window display like
tunewin in my program. While working with this idea I
came up with the idea for tunewin.
I actully did write some stuff from scratch that would
get the Pegasus running and tune it to frequency etc.
but I soon realized that programming at this level was
way beyond my capabilities. I passed some of my ideas
on to Carl and they now included in his software. I
now use his software exclusively and gave up on my own
stuff.

Dave, VE1ADH