Re: [TenTec] make zero beating fast and easy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] make zero beating fast and easy
From: David McClafferty <ve1adh@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:24:39 -0500 (EST)
Thanks Tommy, I have spent a lot of time trying to
make it work that way and get bogged down deep in the
innards of C++ and windows. Even bought a copy of "C++
For Dummys", wasn't much help though. I have appealed
for help and did get a responce from one guy. I lost
his email address though and have not heard from him
lately. If he is reading this I wish he would get back
to me as I have found some notes that could help.

73, Dave, VE1ADH