Re: [TenTec] real CW ops

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] real CW ops
From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:34:56 -0400
I often use an old homebrew semi-automatic bug.  I'm told I still have that
"Lake Erie Swing."
Sometimes when I'm cooking along at 35 40 wpm on Iambic paddle, I might
switch back to the bug.
You woulod probably be interested to know how many times I get a requeat to
repeat when I do that.  I must believe then that those "real CW ops" were
using some kind of reader, perhaps a computer to "do" CW.

Like any language, some of us have an accent.  <G>  'Puters don't do
accents.

I can still send CW on a straight key with a good fist at 22 WPM.  If you
can really copy CW, that is.

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ