Re: [TenTec] Popping Noise from Orion and Centurion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Popping Noise from Orion and Centurion
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:47:50 -0400
John, That would be the logical thing to do, but I have loaned my only other
radio out and the fellow I loaned it to is out of town at present.  When he
gets back I will try that.  There is no popping when using the Orion by
itself however, and the Orion seems to be clean when keying and unkeying.
Toby   W4CAK