Re: [TenTec] YACWD and real CW ops (FCC)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] YACWD and real CW ops (FCC)
From: Jim Davis <nn6ee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:04:10 -0700 (PDT)
Ah the good ol'days!!!
Remember them well!!!
I took the General over at 555 Battery St. in SF back
in 1963.  And though I was completely prepared for the
Tests I was still extremely NEVEROUS as everybody else
was who was taking the test.  One guy got so nervious
he had to go out into the hall while the exam was
taking place so he could "throwup"!!! :-)))

I think that the FCC purposely hired "mean" old men
and women just to make the tests more of a mental
challenge!!!

Hi!  Hi!!!

Jim/nn6ee