Re: [TenTec] Model 563 OMNI VI Setup Instructions

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 563 OMNI VI Setup Instructions
From: johncherrystewart@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:52:55 +0000
Steve,

I just discovered that my  Model 563 manual was missing chapter 2.  I'm a new
ham - a much older and wiser ham bought the OMNI VI for me - and so many knobs
were confusing.  Especially, since the microprocessor had been initialized.
I'll get a new copy of the manual from Ten-Tec [I just live down the road from
Sevierville, Tn.] and definitely take you up on your offer of help.  Thanks and
73's.

John Stewart, W7HBO
Near Chattanooga, Tn.