Re: [TenTec] Orion and TVI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,crosta@aero.polimi.it
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion and TVI
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:37:55 -0400
Giuseppe -

We would need more information.  What bands and what modes make
trouble for you? Is it on specific TV channels or on all channels?

The simple suggestion is to check the grounding of your equipment.
Does your transmit audio get good reports?  Could there be RF
feedback?  Is your antenna or feedline too close to the TV?  Do you
have good SWR? Etc.

I have no known RFI here with my Orion, whatever that means!

73, Martin AA6E

martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net