Re: [TenTec] Getting WARC bands going on OMNI-D 546

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Getting WARC bands going on OMNI-D 546
From: "david feldman" <wb0gaz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:06:11 -0600
Thanks very much! I've learned that I have a "series B" version of the Omni
D, and understand the difficulties of enabling WARC. I was confused in part
because the manual I received originally with the rig wasn't the same
version (OMNI-D series something else...) I also found a few related
postings on the archive once I got a decent search query made up.

(P.S., don't look for my strong signal on 9 MHz, I promise not to try
that!!!!!!)

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz@hotmail.com