[TenTec] WTB: OmniC & tale of woe

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: OmniC & tale of woe
From: Able2fly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:03:36 EDT
<expletive deleted>

I sent out a "WTB: Omni C" request here a couple of weeks ago and got two
replies offering "nice" rigs. I accepted the first offer and quickly mailed off

a money order as the seller requested.  A few days later I got an  e-mail
from the guy saying "sorry, the rig doesn't have the filter I told  you it
had".
A couple of e-mail exchanges later, I agreed to let him keep  the entire
amount, just go ahead and send me the rig as is. Now he comes back  saying he
intends to keep the thing and will mail me back my money order. I  then quickly
sent seller #2 an offer to buy his "nice" one, and was told  that he donated
HIS
rig to his club fund raiser auction, and that I could  go to Conyers, Georgia
and bid on it...  Seller #1 didn't even offer to  reimburse my $1.27 (cost of
money order and stamp)...

That's my little tale of woe.

Anybody got a nice "C" that he is SURE he can let go?

73,
Bill  K3UJ