Re: [TenTec] Omni C vs. Corsair II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C vs. Corsair II
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
The Omni C is a super rig until you want to use 17 meters. The Corsair
II wins hands down there.

The original Hercules 444 amp also is a fine piece of equipment, except
I believe the finals are no longer replaceable. We worked many "new
ones" with the Omni C/Hercules combination here and still have them.

However, I love my Omni V/Hercules II combination even better.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin