[TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Paragon II Station,Hercules II and 9429 Power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Paragon II Station,Hercules II and 9429 Power Supply
From: "David Barlow" <Davebarlow36@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:59:35 -0700
Sorry about the last listing, I will try this again.
      I have a beautiful TenTec Paragon II station for sale. This equipment is
as close to new as you can get.
      It has been used very little. My prices are listed below.

      The Paragon II loaded with filters ( standard 2.4 khz, optional 1.8 khz,
.50 khz, and  .25 khz) and has latest 5.63 IC installed.   It works perfectly
and looks new.  Price is $1375 plus shipping from the 92311 zip code.
      The Paragon 961 Power Supply  is beautiful -- Price is $175.00 plus
shipping from 92311.
      TecTec 705 mic, excellent, Price is $75.00 plus shipping from 92311.

      Price for complete station is $1500.00 plus shipping from 92311.

      Mic and Power Supply  will be sold  separately only after Paragon II
sells.
      I have all manuals and Ten Tec shipping cartons.

      I also have the Ten Tec Hercules II solid state amplifier for $950.00 and
the Ten Tec 9420 100 amp Power Supply for $500.00 , they are both in pristine
condition . I would prefer they sell together. The price for the Hercules II
and the 9420 Power Supply is $1450.00 plus shipping. I have all Ten Tec
Shipping cartons and Manuals.
      btw the cables will be sold to who ever buys the Hercules II.

      If you want you can go to my web you will see many pictures of each item
listed.
      If you are interested you can email me your telephone number and I will
return your call as soon as possible.
      Thank you for reading my ad.
      David E. Barlow WA6CQJ
      760 256 3359