[TenTec] burned at the bay

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] burned at the bay
From: "Tommy Bennwik" <bennwiktv@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 23:27:09 +0200

From: Tommy Bennwik <bennwiktv@hotmail.com>
To: tentec@contest.com
Subject: re. burned at the bay
Sent: den 16 maj 2005 21:38:00
Fellow TenTec people:
This mail I send the seller today, before I looked in the latest TenTec
files.
For me this is an ended buisness, sorry to take up all the space in the
files!
Tommy  /TenTec since 1982 (Argonaut, Argosy, Paragon, Corsair, Scout, Omnii
6 OP2, Herc 2.)
John.
I am now giving up trying to get justice.
The rig is on service at a very competent man. I have orderd a  rebuildt kit
for the PTO and will try to fix it myself. There is no infos in the manual
on the alien board and the knob on the front, only of the non existing noise
blanker. So I asked the man to get it back to standard, if possible.
Yes I asked You to help me to reduce the price on the rig. With the shipping
it was $320 our tax 25% on top of that makes the rig a bit overpriced.
73  /Tommy