Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec reads these messages

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec reads these messages
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@tomorrowsweb.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:56:19 -0700
"I have read virtually every message posted here since 1996, within 24 hours

of being posted, and continue to do so...."

And this is why I remain a loyal Ten-Tec owner for over 30 years and why
I feel totally confident to invest in a myriad of the older models as I
know that Ten-Tec listens and stands behind their products. To me that
extra care and concern is a real value. Now that does not mean that I
expect or anticipate that Ten-Tec will act on every comment of every
suggestion no matter how 'on target' it might sound (smiling). I think
it is a bit more complicated than that.

Anyway. To all at Ten-Tec thanks for reading. You have more patience
than I do!

73,
Jerald Volpe
KG6TT