Re: [TenTec] Long mic cables for Studio 1 on boom

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Long mic cables for Studio 1 on boom
From: "Dean Showalter" <dospicos@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 13:53:21 -0600
Hi Duane etal:

I bought "Heil wire" mic cable to redo my boom HM-10 , that was equipped
with the orginal cable from Heil.  The original cable was pretty poor from a
shielding/seperation point of view. I had some RF feedback problems I traced
to the cable. The new cable Heil sells is super!  The connectors are easy to
wire. Cable aint cheap but Its certainly my choice for mic cable.

73 de Dean  W5PJR
Tijeras, NM