[TenTec] Ten Tec Herc II auto band track

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Herc II auto band track
From: "George" <wb5xx@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:01:35 -0500
Does anyone have the auto band track cable made by N8MIS which allows you to
use the Herc II with Icom radios IC-781 or IC 756 Pro II.I don't think he
makes them anymore.There may be others made also.If you have one laying
around not being used and want to sell let me know.By the way save any info
you have about doing it yourself for another day's discussion.Thanks and
reply direct to my email address which can be found at QRZ .