Re: [TenTec] re should i buy an orion now

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] re should i buy an orion now
From: "bob tadlock" <res0tsxi@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:57:00 -0700
Well put Tom .  Sounds to me like the Orion is a pretty neat radio ,
and very  forgiving .  You can play around with it , explore it's
features , and do a lot of experimenting with all the settings without
permanently  messing  it up .  Make a mistake ?   reset it  and carry on
.    Only thing holding me back right  at the moment  is the money ,
.... one of these days though .  I've read the pros and cons on this
reflecter ,  and the cons havn't  scared me off yet .

Bob  WD6GLA