Re: [TenTec] service

To: w4ag@mindspring.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] service
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:33:40 -0500
As a general rule, having used Tentec Service on several occasions, and
having used other ham radio service organizations as well, I find that not
only is Tentec Service prompt, by comparison, but quite economical.  Other
service organizations seemed to be expensive on the occasions that I have
used them.  Also, being one that repairs of ham radio equipment for myself
and others as well, I find that the price of parts from Tentec is very
reasonable.  To that extent, I've experience other companies hesitancy to
actually sell me proprietary parts as I'm not an "authorized" dealer.

73
Bob, K4TAX