Re: [TenTec] Fw: Orion favored by top DXer's for antenna testing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Orion favored by top DXer's for antenna testing
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:08:02 -0400
You have to be joking?

ON4UN maybe, but what about KC1XX, N3RS, W3LPL and the rest of the 'big gun'
contesters who bought and then got rid of their Orion's? I actually
purchased my Orion to use on the ham bands and certainly not to be used as a
so-called 'precision test' gear. As much as the Orion's power output varies,
it is a far cry from being any sort of 'precision test' gear that anyone
with design lab experience would have on their bench.

Tommy

W4BQF