Re: [TenTec] "Radiates like Crazy"???? No

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Radiates like Crazy"???? No
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:39:34 -0500
It seems that Curt tried everything with the feed line.  However, it would
appear he did nothing to assure that the load was balanced.  That being the
case, yes a balanced line with an unbalanced load will have asymmetrical
currents and thus radiation will occur from the feed line.  Same true for a
coaxial line with an improper termination.

73
Bob, K4TAX