Re: [TenTec] An Orion II Reality Check

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An Orion II Reality Check
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:22:23 -0500
    If Scott is out there listening, as he says that he does, I would pay
$1000, maybe even more, to upgrade my Orion I rather than pay $2200 for an
Orion II based on a trade in.

    Scott, test the market and see how many Orion I owners would be
interested in the upgrade.  It may be possible to do it on a limited basis.

        73s,

        Bernard, WA4OEJ