Re: [TenTec] An Orion II Reality Check

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An Orion II Reality Check
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:20:03 -0500
    Actually, I really don't agree with your analysis from what we currently
know!!  Let's not prematurely dismiss potential options.

    There may be other potential options for upgrading like just adding the
color display and a new microprocessor board.  Could be a lot cheaper than
$1000.  We also do not know what TenTec's price points are or how far they
are willing to go to keep happy customers.

    As I posted last night, anyone out there want to make me a very good
offer for one that was bought March' 04?  No, I'm not interested in "giving"
it away.

        73s,

        Bernard, WA4OEJ