Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:56:26 -0400
Wait a minute, they DID say there was a new radio coming out in October,
didn't they? How much more advance warning would you expect? Just like when
the Orion replaced the Omni VI, there were people upset that they couldn't
still get on the list for one of the last Omni's, I bet they have no problem
selling this entire production run and there will still be people
wait-listed that won't get an original Orion. I am really amazed at the
reaction of folks to this exciting announcement. I am really tickled to see
ongoing imporvements and not the least dismayed that they didn't mention an
upgrade policy for my 585 Paragon.

Shall they go ahead and announce that the Orion III will be coming out in
about 3 years? Let me be the first...

=Vic=
WA4THR