Re: [TenTec] FCC says CW dead

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FCC says CW dead
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:57:33 -0500
Tommy,

Where is that about defining the amateur service as a "hobby"?  The only
mention of hobby I can find is referencing a petition by Holliday
concerning handicapped individuals on page 7.  Is there another hobby
reference I'm missing somewhere?

Paragraph 4 on page 3 clearly defines the amateur service as it
currently exists in the regulations.

73,

Alan  N5NA