Re: [TenTec] Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II
From: Tommy <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:33:00 -0400
While I certainly hope that the reassurances you received become
fact, I also have dealt with Mr. Burchfield. After several
experiences I would have to say I am more than skeptical of anything
promised. I doubt seriously he would respond by telling us 'no, we
made a business decision, you original Orion owners need to stop
crying and buy another Orion'. Just not gonna happen from that source.

Good luck!

Tommy - W4BQF