[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>,For Sale-Swap Reflector <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Filters
From: Augie Hansen <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:50:32 -0600
I have the following Ten-Tec filters for sale. All are in like-new
condition, having been used only briefly for lab testing of an Omni V
transceiver (in Rob Sherwood's lab) for an article in the now defunct
Digital Digest magazine and the Omni V entry in the Sherwood comparison
chart (www.sherweng.com). All of these filters are in their original
packaging.

9 MHz filters (for NAR position in Omni V, VI, and VI Plus
-------------
Model 218   1.8 KHz, 8-pole
Model 219   250 Hz, 6-pole

6.3 MHz filter (for Corsair, Paragon, and Omni V, VI, and VI Plus)
Model 288   1.8 KHz, 8-pole

The current list price for each filter is $109. I'll sell them individually
for $70, or you can buy two or more for $65 each. I'll pay shipping from
Denver, CO to continental US destinations. Additional shipping cost will be
charged for other destinations or for expedited delivery.

73,
Gus Hansen / KB0YH

PS: Thanks to those of you who reported that my email address shown on
QRZ.com was bouncing. It is now functioning correctly.