Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30 day Return Policy
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:42:39 +0000
My only thought on this is so what. They did the right thing by replasing
the firsy one and he did not do the right thing with the second one which
was to let them try and fix the problems. If they refused, than what he
wrote is not the whole story as he claims, so how can we believe the other
stuff he saids.

They have the right to sell to who they want, been in the retail side of
this hobby and there were a few we refused to do buisness with also.

kc4atu