[TenTec] OT - Age Related Macular Degeneration

To: royanjoy@ncn.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OT - Age Related Macular Degeneration
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:16:23 -0400
 >His vision is failing fast with macular degen.

         Roy, my father-in-law (90) and mother (98)
both were having problems with this.  N4SU's
XYL (86 who I've been helping sell Dave's gear)
told me about a product which has worked well
for her in arresting macular degeneration.  It
is called Ocuvite Preservision and is made by
Bausch & Lomb.  It's over-the-counter and is
a concoction of vitamins, but it has been endorsed
by the medical community as the only product to
help arrest ARMD.  All I can say is that it has
worked for 3 older people I know and it might
work for K6YN.  It is not expensive (2 month supply
is $16 at Wal-Mart) and is surely worth a try!

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV

http://www.bausch.com/us/resource/visioncare/vitamins/preservision_softgels.jsp