Re: [TenTec] FS: Inrad #352 Filter - 600 Hz filter for Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Inrad #352 Filter - 600 Hz filter for Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:55:20 -0500
Thanks, everyone, the filter is sold.  The new Orion II is not for me - a
friend had ordered the Orion, and switched to the Orion II.  In the
meantime, as he was waiting for the Orion, he had ordered some other
accessories for it including filters.  We did some horse trading, and my
#352 was the excess filter.  Thanks for all the responders.

I'm planning to keep my Orion.  I need to solve a problem I'm having with
the ALC level on 10m SSB - something strange going on there.

        73,  Duane

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 23:20:21 -0500 Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com> writes:
> Due to the shift of purchase orders from an Orion to an Orion II, I
> have
> an excess Inrad 600 Hz filter for the Orion.  This is the one
> everyone
> speaks about that helps provide a narrow roofing filter and decent
> IMD
> instead of the 500 Hz TT filter. I have mine in the 1 KHz slot, and
> it
> works very well.  (The #352 was only offered as a kit, was
> discontinued
> with the availability of the constructed one, and I built this one
> myself
> a year ago.)
>
> $25 takes it, and I'll include shipping in that (stateside only).
>
>         73,  Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas