[TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER FOR OMNI V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER FOR OMNI V
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:14:56 -0700
Dave and all.

The Omni V looks like it has another option.  Unlike the Omni VI, the NB is
switched with a push button on the front panel.  The 'intensity' of the NB
is adjusted with a 10 kohm pot.

My plan is two-fold:

   1) replace the 10 kohm pot with a switched 10 kohm pot to do both
functions.  This would free up the NB button on the front panel.

   2) Switch the roofing filter on my Omni V.9 with the NB switch on the
front panel

I have the parts -- I just haven't found the time BUT I think it will work
quite well and I lose NO functions.

Thoughts?

73,

Rick