Re: [TenTec] Radios suitable for mobile operation

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radios suitable for mobile operation
From: "Pete Juliano" <jessystems@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:14:03 -0700
Thanks Phil,

We are in the process of selling my son's Toyota pickup. He is graduating from
College next May and there is no sense paying $800 for insurance while the
truck sits here for the next 9 months.

(Let's see I paid for it, pay for the license and pay the insurance but it is
my son's pickup). I intend to get a Jeep Wrangler just for me. That may happen
in a month so I don't really have the vehicle yet. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee
and that hummer makes a lot of noise --seems like when it shifts it makes noise.

I have a radio I can drag out there and so will check the Wrangler when I get
it --so I best hold off buying a radio until I get the Jeep.
Thanks,
Pete W6JFR