[TenTec] Using Wavetek test equipment

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Using Wavetek test equipment
From: "J. Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:35:36 -0400
Hello gang, I need some help.. got out a Wavetek 5130A (can't find manual of
course)
and tried to set it up to use as a signal generator (covers 100khz to 160 mhz)
and nothing
comes out yet if I supply it with a 10 mhz reference, all works, everything....
comes the
question. Does this 5130A contain an internal 10 mhz oscillator (has switch on
back that
says EXT - INT) or does it normally require an external oscillator?  Anyone
help me with
this?  DOes anyone know a site that might help me solve this mystery?  Thanks,
W3RYJ..