[TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
The thing that struck me was the severity of the
interference but having a limited bandwidth. 15m and
17m are fine, 40m is fine, 20m is trashed.

If you have general coverage take a scan through the
range, the interference may be found in the SWL areas.
Also, my antenna is vertically oriented and only 50
feet from the washroom (aka "garage"). ;-)

That -is- good news. I cannot think of anything else
that makes me not want to operate more than constant
noise.

Re: [TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion
Subject:  Re: [TenTec] Whirlpool Duet, Neptune, Orion
From:  "Richard Cardwell"

We have had a Duet Washer for two years now and I
never noticed any interferrence. So after following
this discussion for a while, I put in a
load and listened to 20m and 40m  with the result that
there is NO dedectible interferrence. Am I missing
something here? My rig is on a separate circuit so
maybe that is a factor.

Good news for a change.

Rich, AA2BY