[TenTec] A Big Thanks

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] A Big Thanks
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:20:56 -0400
Hi Everyone:

Scott and I just want to thank everyone for making the 6th. annual
Ten-Tec Homecoming Hamfest
a great success again this year.  It seems like every year it gets
bigger and better.  This year we had
25 states represented and we had one Ham who traveled all the way from
Australia.  A record number came
for VE testing with many upgrading and obtaining new licenses.

Our 11 year old Emily Bishop was here again this year as a new Amateur
Extra.  We also had a 10 year old young man
enjoying the fun of CW with an Argonaut V.  The Seymour Heights
Christian Church youth team turned in a record
breaking year serving the flea market folks coffee and goodies all day long.

The 566 Orion II was a huge success and the release of the new TAPR VNA
was also on operational display.  If you
were not able to make it this year plan a trip to the Smokies next year
for one of the best Hamfests in the area.  We
will be releasing the dates for the 7th. annual event sometime in March
or April.  Until then we wish everyone the
best 73.

Stan Brock, WDØBGS
Amateur Radio Sales