[TenTec] Astatic M6B Handheld and Corsair II Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Astatic M6B Handheld and Corsair II Question
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:28:09 EDT
Can someone on the list tell me if the Astatic M6B D-104 handheld is  low or
high impedance.
If anyone is using one with a Corsair II on this list could you tell me if
it is a good combination.
Also, I have no documentation for the mike and was wondering if the
impedance could be changed from high to low or low to high and which work
better with
Corsair II.
I did wire it up and seems to work.
Any mods to fine tune it for the Corsair II or leave it stock.
Thanks in advance.
Dan/N4VET