Re: [TenTec] Dual monitor on Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dual monitor on Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:26:43 -0500
I just sent Bob a note offline saying the same thing.  I find keeping the
DX station "front and center" by routing the MainRX to both ears helps me
better hear him under the cops/lids.  I route the SubRX to one ear only
so I can manage the pileup with that.  Works great for me, and I find
that flexibility in routing the RX audio in the Orion to be very useful.

        73,  Duane    AC5AA

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:44:26 EDT K4IA@aol.com writes:
> Or
>
> You can have both audios in one ear and one audio in the other.  I
> find this
> helpful to locate the pile and the DX.  The DX sounds stronger  when
> heard in
> both ears.
>
> k4ia
> Craig  "Buck"