Re: [TenTec] Dual monitor on Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dual monitor on Orion
From: Robert Tortajada <tr@rtort.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:23:20 -0700
I wanted to thank you all for the great information I received. I have
allot to consider, but the information is invaluable. It sounds like the
Orion has a better receiver and better audio management.

I also found it encouraging that the Orion's manual is available in PDF.
I lost the manual for my Pegasus and found that it's manual is not
available in PDF. TT wanted $30 bucks for a printed version which I was
not happy about. It actually factored into whether or not I wanted
another TT radio. But knowing that at least the Orion's manual will be
available online  is good.

Thanks again for the great information.

Bob - K2ZC