Re: [TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Look what ORION 2 did
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:21:55 -0600
Not too unlike my Chevy truck and most used vehicles from Detroit after the
rebate programs.  Fortunately I didn't think of either the truck or my Orion
as an investment, though I've tried to use that word when justifying
purchases to my wife.  I bought my Alpha 87A second hand but unused (NIB, I
guess it's called), and I could probably easily get what I paid for it, so
maybe I should consider it "radio cost averaging."  ;-)

Jim N7US